ZePrA 2.1.1 is a stability update recommended free of charge for ZePrA 2 customers.
- Corrections have been implemented concerning the usage of the physical memory. The memory will not increase disproportionately high any more.
- The configuration settings and the job information are saved now after each change instead of only once when closing the color server. This will prevent the system from loosing data in case of an unexpected quit.
- Processing of data across different volumes on the Mac has been improved. It was not possible to process files if the Done and Error folders have been placed on different volumes than the Input folder.
- ZePrA checks if hotfolders are available or write protected. If files can not be moved, copied or written to a target folder the file will get an error state, a message indicating the volume with problems is given in the Overview dialog and the queue is put on hold automatically.
- Individual vector handling options for RGB and Gray settings are correctly used and displayed now.
- A rare issue with profiles having a description tag called “desc” in combination with the creation of DeviceLinks with SmartLink has been solved.
- New warning messages for incomplete SmartLink options and or Gradations settings have been implemented.
- Fixed the problem under Windows, that calculation of ink save amounts and screen preview didn’t work for PDF files with Unicode names (e.g. japanese characters).
- The application starts much faster now even if many files are listed in the Processed jobs list.